The HOA Board has taken action and approved a measure that reopens the tennis courts for member households. There are some restrictions to the use of the facilities to keep in mind.
- Only members of your immediate household can participate in your group. No outside guests or interactive play between families at this time.
- No group larger than four (4) people may use the courts.
- Please do not congregate in the area after play.
- Please honor social distancing practices and ensure that all areas are kept clean from personal articles.
- Limit play to an hour, especially if others are waiting to use the courts so that as many members can play as possible.
- The Pool, Clubhouse, Bathroom Facilities and Playground remain closed at this time. Please do not go into or use any of these other areas.
- The board may take action to close the facilities in the event there are changes in the region’s pandemic factors, or if it is discovered that these policies and/or the recommended practices in the linked article from the USTA are not adhered to by the membership.
- Please take the time to review the content on the linked website from the US Tennis Association (USTA) for suggestions on play. (https://www.usta.com/en/home/stay-current/national/usta-statement-on-safety-of-playing-tennis-during-the-covid-19-v.html)
- By accessing the area you agree to respect these policies and hold harmless the HOA, board, members, individuals and other residents for any potential liability associated with Covid-19 or the Coronavirus.